The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Sunday, June 26, 2005

My first post

My goodness....my first post and I don't have much to say. I guess that's not entirely true. I started this blog on a whim because I really like reading the Yarn Harlot's blog. She wrote a good book, too, called At Knit's End. I highly recommend it.
I'm not actually kntiing anything related to STAR WARS but I am planning to start a scarf that says STAR WARS. I'm currently working on a Doctor Who scarf for my mom for Christmas. It's about half done.
One of my sister's said that I betrayed Obi Wan because I said that another actor, Michael E. Rodgers, is maybe as good looking. I love Obi Wan. I always will. I just happen to think this other actor is also very cute.
There is a fight going on right now in my house about what tv show is on the tv. I will continue to post. Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home