The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Oh, my, my, my



Here it is, Thursday - finally. I'm anxious for the weekend. I'm secretely hoping to finish the Doctor Who scarf by the Fourth of July. I'm seriously doubting it though because I'm only about half done. (I'm going to attempt to put a picture in here. Neither is the one I'm working on because I don't know how to put digital pictures on the computer. I will learn - just not today!) The pictures are here and I'm quite impressed with myself.
To concern myself with STAR WARS knitting . . . I was watching the Phantom Menace and I've decided that Qui Gon's Poncho he wears when he meets Watto and, ultimately, Anakin is quite cool. I need to look at another picture and figure out the approximate dimensions. I don't think it will be too hard to knit up. I promise to post a picture when I can.
My darling son just pulled the scarf off the needles again AND lost my row counter - it's the second one he's lost in the last week and a half or so. Sigh, sigh, sigh.
Had to try this. At least I'm not a total loser!

I am 62% loser. What about you? Click here to find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home