The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Saturday, July 02, 2005

What a day!


I've been seriously neglecting my knitting lately! My sister, brother in law and nephew are visiting from Missouri. They are enjoying the Chicago summer. Anyone who knows Chicago weather knows that summer here is either way too hot or not. We are in the middle of a drought and it surely shows. Our poor grass is yellow.
I did sit outside and work on the scarf and I surely did enjoy it. I did make a cute rattle ball for my nephew and I think he likes it. It's hard to tell with a five month old.
I promise to post pictures soon!
Happy Fourth of July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home