The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My goodness. . .


Hello! It's been a while since I updated. I just finished taking another load of laundry down from my kitchen. (Same story as before except that it was pitch black outside when I remembered that I had laundry to hang. Sigh - I will have a working dryer soon - I hope.)
Things are crazy with the kids back in school and my classes started too. Working out the schedules is tough. I have a picture of mittens I knitted for Tristan. Elena has a pair too and I'm acutally working on my second mitten for me.
Have to get more needles so I can start Tristan's poncho. And then, there's the hat and all the other projects running around in my brain.
Will update again soon,
Happy Knitting and May the Force Be with You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home