The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Sunday, August 07, 2005

My progress . . . and my broken keyboard

So here I am, FINALLY to update the blog.
I got a new camera for my birthday and actually took some knitting pictures but I'm out of batteries. I promise to get some and post thepictures. AND it's not totally my fault I haven't updated because someone who shall remain nameless, spilled on the keyboard and it's out of comission.
But, I have been knitting like a mad woman. I finished the Doctor Who scarf, a furry purse and a pumpkin purse. (It's so totally cute!)
Ah, the family is calling. More updates tomorrow.
Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home