The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Friday, September 16, 2005

The Husband is home . . .


(These are Elena's mittens!)

My dear husband took today and Monay off to make sure the dryer got fixed. (It did - thank the Lord and all the Saints I asked to intercede for me!) I've got a load in the dryer right now. Sigh, it's lovely to have a working dryer.
Now, since DH is home, expects me to do whatever he thinks I should do. I basically want to maime him at this moment. I want to shout, "GO TO WORK!" But instead, I will knit.
I have to get some different sized circulars to work on a poncho. In the mean time, I'm tweaking my favorite knitting pattern for home Homespun yarn mittens. They are going to be so soft!
Happy Knitting and May the Force Be With You!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home