The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Saturday, September 10, 2005

No stinking needle


I admit that I'm not organized. I never claim to be. Even my thoughts are unorganized. My knitting supplies are all in one of three bags or the rubbermaid tub. I'm really on a mitten kick. I just got some really yummy Homespun yarn (Lion Brand) and I decided to tweak the mitten pattern that I love. I went to transfer the thumb gusset stitches onto a waste piece of yarn and realized that I cannot find my stinking yarn needle. It has totally disappeared. I have a sneaking suspicion that the same little one who has pulled my prayer cloth and a mitten off the knitting needles three times in one afternoon has taken my stinking yarn needle. I must get another. (Maybe I'll get two. Novel idea, huh?)
Here is the promised picture of the Doctor Who scarf. Betcha thought it didn't really exist, huh. Well, I've now proved that Idid actually knit the thing. It's a little wide so I'm going to fold it in half and seam it down the back.
Next time, more and more mittens!
Happy Knitting and May the Force Be With You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home