The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Monday, December 05, 2005

The end is near. . .


The end of the semester that is. I can actually see it coming up fast. (Not fast enough mind you but, well, faster than super slow - if that makes any sense.) The final paper is done - as done as it ever will be. I'll check it for grammer errors and typos but I refuse to actually write anymore. I just want the dumb thing to be done.
I started on a hat for the Tris unit and I hope to finish it in the next couple of days. It's a simple beanie type. Pictures will follow.
Current projects include the alpaca/wool scarf, the HP scarf, a beautiful merino scarf for dad, a sock and a place mat. I still need to work on something for Connie and I need a dumb hat. (My head is too cold! It's like 12 degrees outside. It's winter in Chicago. I don't know why I expect it to be a balmy 46 degrees but I do.)
Going to re-read the paper for errors and then fix them. Then, I quit. Alright, I still have to finish reading Hemingway, write a three pager for Doctor Nicholas, and sing in two concerts and a solo recital and then I quit for real. I mean it.
(ANOTHER UPDATE: The hat for the Tris unit is completed. It reminds me of something that Steve from Blue's Clues would wear. I'm hoping Tris will actually wear it as it's like 23 degrees outside.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home