The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Why am I blogging and not knitting????

This is my sweetie modeling the hat and scarf I knit for my other sweetie. The hat looks like a "Steve" from Blue's Clues hat. That's the good news. Here's the not so good news:
I'm pretty sure that I 'm not going to get done in time for Christmas. I'm pretty sure that I'm losing my mind. I counted the number of projects left and there's no way I'll finish unless I throw everything else to the wayside. (This includes eating and sleeping.) Housework has already gone by the wayside and I'm only making coffee. Slight exaggeration but not much. The HP scarf is coming along but I need to keep going. Maybe I'll post a pic of something later. For now, gotta shower, go to Weight Watchers and KNIT.
I'm having nightmares about what row I'm on. Obessed? No way. Alright maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home