The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Monday, December 19, 2005

You're getting warmer. . .


Christmas is quickly approaching and I have a bit of shopping to do still. The majority of the shopping is done already but there are a few last minute things left to get.
Update on the knitting: A certain person who shall remain nameless, thought that he or she would help me out on the HP scarf and started knitting on it backwards. There were a few dropped stitches but it appears fixed. My fixing skills are not great but I *think* this is going to be fine. On another note, I finished a scarf for a sister done in Wool Ease Thick and Quick. It really did go quickly. I started in Saturday evening and finished it on Sunday evening. Yeah!! I'm working on a scarf for my littlest darling. It's double stranded Lion Boucle and some pink fizzy yarn from Hobby Lobby. I've also started on some mohair headbands in a beautiful blue varigation. It looks like the ocean.
Six days to Christmas. A million more projects to go including making three STAR WARS fleece blankets.
Have a super day! (Ignore the "bow ties" on the long scarf. I still have to weave the ends in.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home