The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I've picked a project!!

Okay, so I picked a project for the Knitting Olympics. I'm having camera trouble (it's gone missing - again) so I decided to show you what color I've chosen for Mike's sweater. I wanted to circle the color but can't figure it out. Bear with me here and I'll try to direct you to the color. It's the second row from the top. Now, it's the fifth skein from the left. It's actually the middle skein in the row between a really dark green and aqua. (Does that make sense?)
Tomorrow I'll post the picture of the pattern. It's supposed to be a striped sweater but I'm doing it all in one color.
Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home