The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Once again, I am sans camera

Darn it if I can't find the stinkin' camera. I want, no need, to take some knitting pictures and I can't because my camera is missing. RATS!
So, I started the two sweaters mentioned in the last post. I need help with both. Oh darn - I'll have to go to the yarn store. They are really helpful even if it's just for moral support.
Stephanie (aka the yarn harlot) has issued a challenge to knit something during the Olympics and I have decided to take her up on the challenge. I'm going to work on a sweater for Mike. It has to be pretty plain and fairly boring as that's what Mike will wear. LYS here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home