The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sorry for the absence

I feel terrible. I do feel terrible about not posting recently but I feel terrible because I have the most stinking sore throat. I'm croakin' here. It hurts to swallow.
I still have to go to the yarns store. I have not picked out the yarn or the pattern for the Knitting Olympics. I'm falling down on the job.
On the upside, I am going to take a spinning class starting in March. I absolutely cannot wait. I will spin, spin, spin until I can't spin anymore. Then I'll knit all the yummy yarn I make. So exciting.
I really want to exude more excitement but I feel too crummy.
And the camera has gone missing again.
Tomorrow will be better. It has to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home