The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Stomach Flu

I'd like to blame someone for how awful I feel. I've felt bad before. I've been in pain but this stomach bug (since I know it's not technically a "flu") is kicking my butt. Elena is feeling pretty good. Poor Tristan threw up at school and had to come home early. He's got it coming out of both ends - as do I. I thought about putting up a picture of the now infamous "puke pail" but I wasn't really sure you'd want to see it.
On to some knitting.
Finished the back of the t-shirt sweater and started the sleeves. Melissa (of Peggy's Strands of Heaven - my LYS) had the idea to knit both sleeves at the same time to prevent second sleeve syndrome.
That'sallfornow. Gottavisittheporcelaingodnow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home