The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Knitting Socks

I am now in love with knitting socks. So I got Stephanie (aka the Yarn Harlot)'s new book. She declares that if you love knitting, you will love knitting socks. Now, I tried my hand at knitting socks back in November and was not successful. I didn't give it much of a chance. (On top of that, I was using crummy needles and not so great yarn - I didn't really like it. I know there are people out there who like this particular brand of yarn but it's not my favorite and, no, I won't name names.) Anywho, I'm having a freakin' blast knitting this sock. When I finish the pair, I'll have to start on another pair or six. I want to knit some for my nephew because he's a baby and the socks will be nice and small. Got to knit some for Elena too. Mom wants some either purple or red, white and blue. We'll have to see how it goes.
Sometime soon I should be able to post pictures. The big computer is back but not connected to anything. Maybe later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home