The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Update

Wow - so it's been like two weeks since my last post and it barely had to do with knitting.
Here's the scoop:
I gave a recital this past Sunday and it went really well. In the days and weeks leading up to the recital, I had no brain power for anything else. Therefore, I knit a camera pouch for one of my sisters and started on a garter stitch shawl in boring black cheapy yarn I want to use up. The pouch is done but the shawl is not. Can you believe that I have two and a quarter sweaters still on the needles not done and I'm having trouble making myself finish them. One needs the sleeves finished, to be blocked, and to sewn together. Another needs the neckline done, the sleeves finished, blocking and making up. The quarter of a sweater has only the left front side partly done. Despite this, I am yearning to start a sweater for my daughter's sixth birthday, which is a mere six days away.
At the moment, I lack the inner fortitude to work on these sweaters.
I will though. Maybe I will hang out at the yarn store and knit there. It's always more fun there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home