The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I am offically stir crazy

It may be somewhat true that my sanity has been somwhat spotty since having children. I'm not sure what it is about the children that makes what's left of my sanity leak out of my left ear but I am absoutely sure that it has leaked out. Add this to my SLOW recovery from a cystectomy and you have a woman who is beyond ready to leave the house. (Note - I have been in the house since Sunday afternoon. It is now Thursday afternoon.) I'm ready to go almost anywhere. Going to have a root canal sounds appealing.
On another note, I am going to take the spinning class on Saturday. I have to go get some of the supplies for the class. I'd like to drive out there but I'm not supposed to drive. I was thinking of driving out there anyway. Oh - alright. I won't actually drive there but I've got to get out of here.
Any ideas??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home