The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Friday, May 12, 2006

An update

I have been neglecting the old blog lately but I have good reason. I got an awful cold while in Missouri and then woke up Tuesday morning with a horrible pain in my abdomen. After a couple of days of the usual run around, they found a cyst. Bottom line is that I'm going in for surgery on Tuesday. I was considering waiting for a week or two but I'm feeling a little worse today - although the cold is much better.
I checked out Cat Bordhi's book about knitting socks on two circular needles and I can't wait to try it. Maybe there will be a yarn store visit later today. (Remember, the yarn store is literally 2 blocks from the house. Dangerous, I know!)
My help has arrived. More with pictures of my very first sock coming soon!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home