The Star Wars Knitting Goddess

knitting and sci-fi - is there anything else??? The ramblings of a crazed mother/wife/student/sci-fi fan as related to knitting (usually).

Friday, November 24, 2006

SCORE!!!!

So, my local yarn store was having this great sale today. If a knitter showed up between 7am and 9am, one would receive 40% off of their total. You'd better believe that I was so there. I was even quite restrained.

I got a new copy of Ella Rae Designs Book One: KFI Yarns. (I have two sweaters on the needles that I couldn't finish because I lost the book.)
2 balls of Plymouth Yarns Alpaca Boucle in numbr 707 (it's plum and pink.)
2 balls of Farfalla wool/nylon blend in color 310 (it's pink and it's got blue, orange, yellow and blue slubs.)
1 ball of off white acrylic/wool blend
1 ball of Classic Elite's Skye Tweed in color 1272 (tan)
1 ball of Classic Elite's Skye Tweed in color 1291 (brown)
1 skein of Trekking XXL in color 144 (self striping sock yarn in pink, black, purple and brown.)
And
1 skein of Trekking XXL in color 130 (more self striping yarn in green, yellow, black and purple.)
That's pretty restrained. I'll post a picture when DH come back from his hunting trip.
Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was great!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Askinstoo said…

    just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
    I made over $900 last month having fun!
    http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home